Friday, December 30, 2011

Back to KL

Today should be a happy day. I departed from Alor Star at 8am and I reached home at 10pm. I brought my friends to Butterworth dimsam restaurant and we also stopped at Ipoh. I have tried a egg puding today which is known as 'dan dan'. Thanks Wei Kit for introducing such a special dessert. I'm at home now. Alone. Again. I opened my Facebook and read MingMing's message. It's long and touching. My nose feel sour for a while. No doubt, I missed my form 5 buddies the most. I like to solve her Mathematics questions. The sweet smile on their faces never be forgotten. I'm too disappointed with those friends who approach you only when they needed you. I always have conflicts with my friends. Their difference is either damaging the relationship or deepening it. I do not know how to handle the conflicts correctly. In KL, I never feel that my friends want me to be their friend. I'm more like a foreigner, a guest, a senior, a stranger, a tool? I am depressed again. Nobody is free to talk. Nobody cares, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment