Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emo~

My friend starts emoing again. That kind of feelings suddenly spread to my heart and make me sad too. He always feels negleted, yes, me too. He always build the wall, yes, me too. Last time i used to build the walls up, not to keep people out, but too see who loves me enough to break through them. So sad that I’m expecting the expected things make the unexpected expected as well. I am tired of trying, I am tired over crying, i know i am smiling but inside i am actually dying! May be then people would realise i am just a good actor!Why i make myself feel sad? Stupid right? Well, no doubt, the commonest two elements in this world are Hydrogen and stupidity. Haha. So, how? When I feel neglected, just think of a female salmon who lays 3,000,000 eggs, but nobody can actually remember her on the Mother’s day. Ehm...or by another way is, when you feel negleted, try to pay the food bills, then everyone will notice you...hahaha...But I’m so poor, I can’t afford the bills. Yes, I will be poor always. I wont be wealthy forever if I cant get something that money can’t buy. In our life, no matter how crazy and funny the scenes around you, it is useless without the person you want to laugh with.

Once upon a time, something happened to me,it was the sweetest thing that could ever be. I have been afraid of the dark until you came. You are my light and you protect me from the dark. If you leave me I will be afraid again, so I’m asking you to stay and don’t leave me in the dark. I’ll try not to let you leave if I thought you would. I enjoy the warmth because I had been cold. I appreciate the light because i had been in darkness. By the same token, I experience sadness because I have known happiness. But beh hiao kin la, the more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. I believe that sadness flies away on the wings of time. I just always notice that how you care about me but i never heard you say sorry to me. We may ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask Him to forgive us for our sadness. I’m so sorry that I spoke, sorry I stayed or went, sorry I won or lost, sorry so much was spent. I just don’t understand why friendship is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is me!

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. I’m trying to love the people who treat me right, and forget about the ones who don’t. I will believe that nothing happens without a reason. If it wasn’t for the pain I felt yesterday,I would not be the person I am today. So, if you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, just that it would be worth it. Fate is just like the book that you can’t read the ending before you get there. Fate brings the Future to become the Present and the Present to become the Past, so dont waste the Future, or else it will become the Past. Remember, nothing perfect lasts forever, except in our memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment