Friday, October 30, 2009

People say

Today i use 10hours to lay on my bed and study. 10hours!!! What a big big improvement. Congratulation, jenwin!! Time passes by so fast yet so slow. 10hours can said to be very long to me since these few days I just spent less than 4 hours in my study. 10hours can be very short to my housemates who spend XX hours in thier studies. He just came back and took his tilam and other stuffs, planning to spend XX days at her house. "I've not enough time to study ald. There are a lot of things to study. Jenwin, you still online ah?", he said. Hei yao chi lei, Diu keng dou you tao ha hei la, dai lou. 'Ei, u look so stress lo, ahaha, I can see all your pimples came out!', his girlfriends said. 'So what?', that is what I want to reply them.

Yesterday I received 2 messanges from my seniors. CL said,'junior, you seem enjoy your life very much.' PX said, 'bro, don't be so pessimistic and appreciate everyday.' Did they contradict each another?

This is how HC described me today: 'You are a personl with both 理性+感性, that's why u are good in both math & arts. U seem happy and talkative in front of ppl and u have many friends around u. But I think u are not as cheerful as u seem to be, u scared of lonely and always searching for true frens that can really listen to ur inner feelings and care for u. U are sensitive although u always like to joke. haha...above are merely my views. =) What u think? Am I get it correctly?'

I knew her since form1. No doubt, she is just like a worm in my stomach. No no no, she wont be happy if I said she is a worm. So, I would say she is an elegant and poised worm. I feed her everyday with my feces. Ehm, 'feces' this word doesn't sound good. I feed her everyday with something which is eliminated from the bowel. She may ask what is 'something' and 'bowel' is too 'biologic' for a student who studies law to fully understand this biologycal term. So, i change it to: I feed her everyday with waste matter eliminated from the part body that absorbs water from the waste before it leaves my anus. uekkkk...

1 comment:

  1. gah.. what ppl say is not imp.. as long as u've done your part, then dun care about what others think about you! :-)
    you're a smart guy, and Facebooking is not wrong.. haha!! cuz i think without you, i wont get to watch nice videos on FAcebook!! muahahah!!

    ReplyDelete