Monday, November 9, 2009

Hedgehog

The past few years have consisted of endless amounts of fears, tears and depression. I confess that I'm not strong enough, just like a fake hedgehog. Please tell me what I’m supposed to do, how to find my soul as living in the world of couples and being the odd one in the middle. It seems that the particles that make up my body are just dissolving into the atmosphere. The longer i stand among the couples, the faster my body dissolves.
Every day I fill the vacuum with continuous music, chatter, and facebook. When the noise stops there is no inner music to take its place, I've to relearn to be alone. I walked alone, sleep alone and eat alone. A table for one is nice, but I think it's still enough to be occupied by more than that. These few days, I was like emigrating to another planet. I didn't open my mouth and play with my tongue. I am wondering who was the person I was living with, these strange and serene foreigners in my house. My life which without any interruption, nourishing and maddening, becomes more and more arid. Okay, I think I will take time to be quiet. In this silence, I hope I will hear the answers...=)

1 comment:

  1. hey jenwin! elizabeth here! i didnt know you had a blog and it's nice to stumble upon it! I feel you pain! Lets be strong and make more friends rite? :)

    ReplyDelete