Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thank you for your love 2009





A close friend always remind me that no duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. I would like to thank evreyone who loved and whom i loved from the bottom of my heart. Blessed are those that can give love without remembering and receive love without forgetting. I cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love. I think love is the sweetest since I've known what is defeat.

Thank you all for being with me when I needed you the most. Thank you for supports and helping me getting through all those tough times in my life even though it might be the different people in different stages of my life . Thank you all for being such good friends no matter what I did, but most of all, thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment