Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maggi Mee, my life


Maggi Mee-is simple instant noodles manufactured by Nestlé. Eating my noodles in peace and quiet, I suddenly have my own interpretation of this bowl of noodle. I am a calmer and more rational person when I eat mggi mee. It represent my loneliness since i like to eat maggi mee. When i see whole pack of maggi mee is finishing, i tell myself it's time to accept friends in my life, learn to trust, learn to care each others, learn to love. But for someone like me, who always feel lost in loneliness, always need to think how to restore trust and how to fix the broken heart. Too many excuses develop and about to forget that life is just like a bowl of  instant noodle.  It's quick, hot and delicious. Why don't I just enjoy life like taking maggi mee, laugh as much as I breathe and love as long as I live. Something happened in Kulim, it kinda make me feel confused. And I know shloud not be jealous, she is not even mine. I choose not to know all this bullshit, but apparently the smell of bullshit cannot be get rid of.


No comments:

Post a Comment