Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I wish for a little bit more


I'm having diarrhea and the cramping truly drove me crazy 2 days ago. I have a feel like staying alone in Kulim without a true friend, needless to say it is so frustrating when no one even concern about your condition. I'm so weak and dizzy that couldn't make a move. 12 hours sleep seriously make me an idiot on the next day. During my uni life, no matter how I hate the life over there, there were still someone asking you 'Do you want me to drive you to seek for a doctor?' 'Do you need da bao?' 'Are you ok now?'...Every cares was just beyond expectation. My room that I staying now is exactly a prison. I wish to go back home everyday. I am more missing home when my mom sms'ed me at the midnight and asked, 'How's your diarrhea and dizziness? When do you want to come back home?' 






















No comments:

Post a Comment