Sunday, August 18, 2013

My girlfriend



My new baby. Eventually it reaches my hand. I always think my future wife is Nikon. I like nikon, but it doesn't mean I must own it. At the end I realised that Canon is the only that I should treasure more.

I've spent my salary on this sweet girlfriend. No doubt I never feel regret on it. But it reminded me that there are 3 persons still owing me money. One of them is my best friends, that 3 digits can be negligible. Another one is my secondary schoolmate who once in a while keep asking the friends around to lend him some money for emergency aid, no one actually knew what was happening to him and what the hack the money for, just knowing that he was too desperate to ask for financial aid.  During my uni life, I still had some extra money and so I was too soft to lend him 4 digits. One year passed, he never mention it at all, yet keep uploading some travelling photos in photos. I was even mad when I heard that he is going to purchase a dslr. Apart from him, my cousin was also owing me 4 digits. He is my cousin and I find no reason to say no when he approached me and begged me. He promised to clear the debt at the end of that month. As expected, he never did so and hence extend the date, just like a patient defaulted a treatment and  make a new appointment with his doctor. This is the second time the patient not being punctual and therefore I'm now here waiting for the third appointment date.

No comments:

Post a Comment