Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy?

It has been a few day I never blogging. Does it indicate I have successfully adapt to my current life? Nothing is special for these few days. I have a lot of free time, but I don't how did I spend my time until I feel that I'm so busy. This is my timetable for a week:
sunday-no class
monday-1hr class
tuesday-no class
wednesday-3hours pbl
thursday-1 hr pbl
friday-3hours class
saturday-2hours class

My schedule seems so unoccupied, but I didn't use it wisely. I rather sleep than doing my PBL. I rather drive around doing nothing than sitting down and study my notes. Undeniably, I'm still missing home and my hometown friends. I was taking dinner at Alibaba just now. Everyone at least in pairs, but not me. I'm still the same, keep pressing my handphone keypad, wishing to hear some sms ring tone. But I am so sui, I always didn't end my conversation properly and continue it another time. It should be very impolite, I think. I actually kena treated the same before and it's quite disappointing. Haiz...I really cant dislike a person for long and what I gain is being hurt again and again. I wish someone can accompany me as a friend, that's more than enough. I don't expect I can have a girlfriend at this moment already. I just want a few people to care me. Who actually know I'm not feeling well today? Who actually know my printer bullied me whole the whole night? Who actually know how scare am I when I suddenly received a call from gay lou senior? Who actually know Alibaba wants me to pay rm10.70 for my dinner and I diao that worker. But I manage to get back rm2 only. He said nasi putih rm1.50, ayam goreng rm3.50, ikan 3.50 and milo ais rm2.20. My first time spent so much in Alibaba, i rather eat maggi mee at home. I've bought 16 packs of maggi mee and it finishes soon. People always advise us not to take maggi mee more than 2 packs per month, but I take few packs per week. My dinner time is so disorder now. I don't want to meet anyone during dinner time as I don't like people to ask me 'eating alone?'. So, I have change my dinner time to either 6pm or 8pm when there is not many people come out for dinner. I'm too lazy to go far far away and explore new places anymore. I want to save money and it's no different whether the food is nice or not. As long as I am not down, maggi mee can be the best food. Hopefully, no people jio me go anywhere makan already. I scare I will cry when I have to eat alone for the next time. Anyways, thx for jio'ing but sorry. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment