Monday, January 2, 2012

I just finished the last episode of my favourite drama, Bottled Passion (我的如意狼君). It is really sad and tragic. I can see true love and true friendship in this drama. I think I never have both. It seriously touched me deeply at the bottom of my heart. I was watching the drama alone, and I always wish those good persons in this drama can be the parts of my life. However, there is no good ending, nothing is forever.

I was so happy yesterday. I went for a bicycle ride at Taman Pertanian Malaysia in the morning. It's an enjoyable one-day trip. All of us are not really close friends and that is why no one will ignore another. Sometimes, don't know why, outing with some close friends might be more unpleasant and stressful. Most probably those close friends are not really true friends. It once happened to me when I keep asking a friend to Langkawi, my friend say yes but at the end there was no more further news. I never asked why and I also don't want to know anymore. Another hometown gang jio me go Hatyai at the same time and I feel very very regret to reject them now. They booked me first, I don't understand how I can treat them like that. Most of them have decide to work in Singapore already, I can't forgive myself that I never join them. After 2 weeks, my friend did come to my hometown and informed me only right after he reached Alor Star. It's quite disappointing knowing that went to Langkawi without jio me. So now, I prefer do anythings alone rather than asking people to accompany me. I went to The Garden today, and again, I went there alone. I walked in the crowd without knowing any directions. At first I just wanna stay at home for the whole day, however, the waves of loneliness strike me badly and I can't endure the mental pain. I buy a Fossil watch. I want to remind myself, time will pass anyhow, and it cures every thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment