Monday, July 30, 2012

Old pictures

Once upon a time, This photo was taken with my 'kai ba' and 'kai ma'when I was born. 1 year old. I always be my sister's free photograph model. 2 years old when I was still chubby. 4 years old at KFC. Becoming a slim 5-year-old-boy My Buddies He was my neighbour. He always came to my house. My first malay friend My eldest nephew who is 5 years younger than me. I was shy when he called me 'jiu jiu' when we studied in the same primary school. My cousin's girlfriend (now become my ah sou) and her brother and sister. I was so tiny. My good cousin who looks like Daniel Wu Yin-Cho now. My birthday I celebrate my birthday every year until 7 years old when I moved to new house. This was my first birthday. Second birthday My 4th birthday, celebrate together with my cousin, our birthdays are close to each other. Again, two cakes for 2 leng zai. Many people said I look like him now. My 6th Birthday with my granny. She stayed with me and play chor dai 2 with me every day. This let me train myself how to cheat and keep big 2 for myself. She passed away when I was still in primary school. I never cried in front of anyone but my first tear drop in front of public when she left me. She is the best people I ever meet. Since then, I become a lonely guy at home. Hong Kong drama becomes my accompanion.

No comments:

Post a Comment