Monday, July 2, 2012

sor zai

This afternoon I went for hair cut. The boss, Alvin went vto Bangkok. His assistant gave me a surprise that he cut a sor zai head fot me. I didnt know it can be so sor zai. I need to wear a cup when I want to step out from my house. Next monday I am going to attend rehearsal in kl. Hopefully my hair can grow faster. Monday morning, I plan to take breakfast with sailou. Giving priority for ck but he gave no response. He told me it's hurt when he didnt received reply message. It's same for me. Perhaps, he has too many uncertainties, so I start to ignore you. I asked another sailou. But he has 8am class. Reply was fast. "You wake me up ba" yesterday night, Shee Hui asked me to go Combodia. I rejected. She understood why I reject. For other friends they just keep saying I am jual mahal. They think that I dont want to join means dont want to be friends with them. Fine, I really feel tired to change their thought, and I am not able to do so too. Not .going to joke with them anymore,. Later someone will knock my head or call me stupid. ALL KL people is like that? I really have bad perception towards KL citizens. They are not approuchable. There is a gap in between. Nice to them you will not be remembered, but if hurt them once, you will not be forgiven. I feel scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment