Saturday, June 30, 2012

graduating

Haha. Yesterday morning, I received messages from friends'Result is out, posted by mis kitty~ I was so panic and feel like finding a hand to hold. I prayed hard and I know the result will affect me a lot a lot. I believed I can pass as I did not did any big mistake in my supplementary paper. Yet, I was still in anxiety state. When I saw my result, I was so relieved as if putting down a heavy stone. The happiest news, of cause, I shared with my mum at the first place. And I also told my fellow friends who concern about my result and give me support recently. I dont always need advices, sometimes I just need some support, a friend to hug, an ear to listen and a heart to understand. Coming out with friends these few days really made my mood becoming better and better. I am not transparent, at least I cant feel my existence, hometown is better. Now I start feeling busy for my happy life, I have no time to think back, regret, hate or fear. I love to see friends hitting the 'like' button of my post. I like to see the 'congratulation' word. Now I start planning how to pay my graduation fee, which photo studio to go by asking my sailouss and son, planning when to go kl for briefing and take the gown, planning when to return the gown and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment