Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chinese Opera

Last week I was guai shiong shan by 任剑辉 and 白雪仙. Dai Nui Fa was my first movie that I watched and could understand the story when I was 4. My second movie is 'tong bak fu dim chao hiong'. My childhood was spent on movies and dramas together with my beloved granny. That time my parents worked from day till night. I not really had friends in kampung. My father did not allow me to mix with Malay neighbours. But I still always rode bicycle with a Malay friend. Last week, I suddenly feel like want to sing a special song. then I learn Vitas' Opera II. Gosh, I lowered 5 keys still feel very hard to hit the notes. Then I also tried cantonese opera song. I only familiar with one song which is Dai Nui Fa. Dad: Ei, your son was singing cantonese opera song. @.@ Mom: Huh? Real or not. Why I couldn't recognise his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment