Saturday, August 11, 2012

Learn something from drama

Each day I have spent hours for Hong Kong TVB drama. I have finished 20 episods of 'House Of Harmony And Vengeance' and 'Back to the Three Kingdoms'. Myolie Wu and Linda chung are leading dancers in 'House Of Harmony And Vengeance' who always have endless conflicts. Raymond Lam (Chukot Leung) and Kenneth Ma (Szema Shun)are partners in 'Back to the Three Kingdoms'. Why I mention four of them? Because I watched these two dramas together and I found a big big contrast between these two drama. Chukot Leung and Szema Shun they trust each other very much and solve all the problems. While Myolie Wu and Linda Chung used to be best friends but Linda Chung seems never trust her friend for many times. Each small misunderstanding can cause so much harm to each other. It kind of irritated me at first. However, I feel that the friendship between the two girls is more realistic. Many times we will only think for ourselves and protect ourselves from those we think who are friends but actually they are fake ones. On the other hands, the friendship between Raymond Lam and Kenneth Ma is too ideal. For example, in the drama, Kenneth Ma saw a 'sok' girl, I thought he will reserve for himself, but in fact, he wants to introduce the nice girl to Raymond Lam whose wife is so sick. Ehm, I doubt about this story line. But other part, we can see how they help each other and this kind of friend is of one in a million. My past friends in life just taught me lessons to be mean and careless to others. But, sometimes I still feel hurt, because I still care. After watching the drama, I feel like I as if Linda Chung, just can be a friend in need but not a friend indeed. I watched till 20 epidsod, I wanna know how would she change to be a better person, I also want to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment