Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Companion

This afternoon I went to high court to find Pesuruhanjaya sumpah with Chia. HuiChyi, my personal lawyer (perasan sendiri) asked me to go Balisha shopshouse there to take oath. Hihi, to save money,eventually we went to Alor Star High Court. After that we went to Hospital Sultananh Bahiyah. Thinking that we can do medical check-up there, they said this hospital have no such service, please go to Klinik Kesihatan Perbandaran which was used to be Hospital Besar Alor Star. After wasting so much time, the persons in charged ask us why don't we do it at Klinik Kesihatan Simpang Kuala which is so near to our house since they will carry out all the tests for us including x-ray. Haha, true also... Kt now has owned a smartphone, Owen just got his new Ipad. It seems that can send free message to more and more people. Chia and Sudharma was asking me about sumsung galaxy. Next month I will have more androidmates. Sudharma suddenly told me that he missed those day having meal together with CK and Janice them. The same goes to me too. We are now staying home and feel free to think about those memories. I also missed the days during form 6, when having breakfast together with friends before tuition and having lunch together after tuition. Every week before attending Bio tuition class, few friends will leave our bag in the class and went out to makan roti canai at mamak stall. =) I sang this song just now and the feeling of frustration attacks and hits me again. 一個我 需要夢想 需要方向 需要眼淚 更需要 一個人來 點亮天的黑 我已經 無能為力 無法抗拒 無路可退 這無聲的夜 現在的我 需要人陪

No comments:

Post a Comment