Tuesday, August 28, 2012

medical check up

Last week was school public holidays, my sister and nieces came to my house. Being a tutor, I've no time to be a blogger. Yesterday I was too tired, came out with Dr Ooi, Mr psychiatric counselor Geh and Laywer Ang. All of them leave Alor Star in early September. Who else in Alor star still? This afternoon I went to Klinik Kesihatan Simpang Kuala. As predicted, have to spend some time that can make your neck longer. Then I played my android 手机三国. My first time play kind of computer game and addicted to it after then. The clinic has not many people, but I wonder what are the reasons that make everything runs so slow. All showed a sleepy face as if had a terrible nightmare during yesterday night. Each department took me more than half an hour. Yet, I have not finish all my test and I still have to go for urine test tomorrow, darn it. The most unpleasant thing was during body weight measuring, my weight increases 5kg, hurt enough to let me bang the wall. Today I discuss something with a friend. I asked my friend, why I was being nice with my friends but they seemed din't care at all, am I that bad? Then my friend told me "Do you know, '

No comments:

Post a Comment