Monday, September 14, 2009

Distractionsss

Someone told me, positive emotions improve health. It's not only make us feel good, research shows that feelings like compassion, joy and love improve mental health and prevent physical illness. It's quite true. I always fall sick not because i drink less water or the weather is hot. It's because something has distracted my mind. Somethings mean sadness, stress or may be a math question or other problems that i cant solve. If i cant get my problems solved faster, it only prolongs my distress.
The longer the time, the more I couldn't discover a fresh way to tackle setbacks and gain new strength.

I'm now learning how to focus inward. Take a few minutes on a regular basis to be
totally still – no activity, no talking, no distractions. In these quiet
moments I can ground myself, recover my energy level and separate other people’s needs from my own. Maybe these current patterns cause me to lose touch with other people and myself as well. Sorry, i need some time...i believe that hapiness can only be found if you can free yourself of all other distractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment