Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stay awake at night

What time do you usually go to bed at night? Sleeping late at night has become my habit. Sleep is a precious thing indeed, and no amount of modernization in our society or culture can change its importance in our lives. That’s what I’m trying to bed early and try to get enough sleep from now. Late at night, when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of nonsence things. I really don't know why i cound spend so much time but doing nth until so late at night. Unless ther is someone who stays awake at night and talk to you, accompany you when you feel bored. But, whats the reason for me to sleep late?clueless...Mayb someday, i will meet a person who is really willing to sacrfice the night time and stay up with me at night(not one night stay huh), so that i can sleep soundly and have a sweet dream...(=

No comments:

Post a Comment