Monday, September 28, 2009

How to sleep?

What happen if the person you trust the most says something that he knows you scare and don't want to listen? Feeling lost in these few days, wish there's someone who could give me courage and support. I don't even espect my close friend will pour salt on my wound and make my hurt worse. Why always ask me the same question when I'm trying to escape from telling the truth. When I wanna answer your question, you said it's no point to chat anymore and followed by a 'goodbye'. Who shloud I talk to nex time? I should keep it forever instead. I shouldn't give any opinion or share any things regarding to this sensetive issue.I' not afraid to be alone, cause I know there are stil someones around me. But I'm scare now, cause I know someone will neglet me as what had mentioned before. I don't how to describe my feelings now. I just know if I'm not going to sleep now, tmr I'll get sick for sure. Consequently, i will fail in my exam tmr. Teach me how to sleep tight, especially at this extremely sad night. I cant sign in msn, I'm monologing...I already off my lappy, but i on it back...because i cant sleep!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. dont think too much anymore...
    this is just part of the road that have to be passed by us~
    just take it and leave it although i know it's hard... it's not the matter you can or not but you want or not!~

    from sai lou

    ReplyDelete