Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i am ME ~ jenwin

I am Me. I'm trying to seek someone who has the similar personality as me, but there is no such one, neither mentally nor physically. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine and it wont be shared with other people. I own everything about me, I have a warm family, relatives, friends and a son in tis year sumore. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. I Have my emotions. I have the tools to survive. I own me as well, and therefore, I can engineer me. I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.

The biggest misconception people have about me is that I'm stupid. It's ok. Seeing something with our own eyes doesn’t prove it’s true or it doesn’t. Everyone has their own perceptions and thoughts. I am Me stil, whether u like it or not. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. I hope that I'm the one who make you feel happy =)

I am Me,once more


wo bu bian~ i wont change =)

No comments:

Post a Comment