Tuesday, September 29, 2009

=( ? =) ? =P

You are not the old you i know, I'm still the old me you know. I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday. I counldn't find the beginning that brought us from there to here. I know, things happen to me, and sometimes I don't realize why it happened until much later. But eventually it all makes sense. I don't need how many rulers to measure our distance now. I don't whether you are escaping some questions or i am asking too much. Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much. Maybe you are my favorite mistake. I shall never regret the past, never regret something that once made I smile, because at one point I really wanted it. I hope that feeling lasts longer, but it dosn't in fact. I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me.
The sun still shines, the sun still sets. I'll close my eyes and make a wish... hoping you'll remember =) I will be prepared whatever happens, but my promise will not change =)


No comments:

Post a Comment