Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Calm down~~

The story starts when a best friend left me and I stayed alone for a while. I met another friend who then became my closest friend in KL. This 2 weeks, whenever i saw him, he reminded me of his ex. I was always try my best to be nice to her but she dumped me. Do it really matter which side I'm on? I just want someone to talk with when i am down, but she told me that I'm pessimistic all the way. Everything has been changed once she get a new boyfriend. I'm too childish to her that she prohibited me from making friend with his boyfriend. I can't believe a person that i treated as sister, thinking that I will ruin her relationship with her boyfriends. The use of obscene words totally disappointed me.She really broke my heart, really she did. She made me feel like i was a big loser. At first, i believed my friend's taste of choosing her as a girlfriend. I was so naive that I thought she will support me and enhance my life and help me to think and behave in darker ways that I never thought I would. After all, she cut off communication with me by blocking me in MSN and Facebook. It's infuriating and I found no route to express my anger towards her. Sometimes, i hate myself that I feel like wanna take revenge on her or her ex-bf who were used to be my closest friends and whom I once spent a lot of time. I don't know why I always think that he is of the same type like her. She basically used me and was really nice when she needed me, but otherwise, she threw me off to the side. Even though I know that everything will become history and I will get over this trauma, however, I still feel afraid being dumped by another person and I believe he will and actually he did. Jenwin, you will definately find your best friends one day, be patient. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment