Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh~ my friends.

As I grow up, I've learned that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let me down, probably will. I don't know how many times do I need to get hurt for me to give up. I hate myself that when I was heart broken, I never left them. Instead, I'll probably break their hearts, to let them hate me and finally choose to leave me. I hope somebody can love me when I least deserve it, because that is what i really need. But I know it wont happen in my life. I always want to have a best friend, just that my friends did not want to have me. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. I just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to me and tell someone off. I always tell myself don't be afraid to take chances even it's risky because every second you spend for angry or upset is a second that you can never get back. So never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you want.



"Friendship can be hard, it is a difficult relationship to keep, loss is even harder, whether it’s loss to death or misunderstanding, maybe even just different choice of roads; saying goodbye is never an easy task. No matter how close you are to your friends, at some point they are going to hurt you, and if you ever want to keep good friends, then you must learn to forgive them and let go of the pain that they caused; intentionally or not. We all make mistakes and bad choices at some point in our life, remember that always when a grudge starts to form. Make peace with those who have passed on and moved on for each of us has our own destiny to follow, you never know who you are going to meet down your path of life." ~Will Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment