Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nobody knows

I awakened by hunger at midnight. I suddenly feel like everything is so blue, the window, the cupboard and myself. I don't like lunch and dinner time, because this period is the blue'est to me. today i saw year 2 juniors were having their lunch with their gang. And i saw my classmate was having lunch beside me with his closest friend. After that, i realised actually year 3 juniors were also having lunch there. There is no mirror there, but i could see myself is having lunch alone. I did cry in my heart, but who knows and who cares? I always knew looking back on tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on laughs would make me cry. I don't want anyone to see my heart, because it ain't pretty. My heart isn't broken, it just doesn't feel as full as it used to be. I never know I'm getting lost until I wanna watch a movie but I have no idea whom should I call to go along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment