Sunday, October 23, 2011

Differentiation

I can't believe myself that I was affected by her so much in such a way which I can't fully explain. She makes me hate another person whom I treated as sailou. I once couldn't differentiate between these two people. But, please, if she's gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. We should learn how to be respectful to our friends, don't just start arguments with them without telling them the reasons. She did so, but he wont, that's how i differentiate them.

I believe lies so I eventually learn to trust no one but myself. She has taught me that it's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. So, I restore myself when I'm alone.

I want to be good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small little boy in a big world trying to find some best friends and to be loved. Friends just like to act, and, some come, some go. The ones that can stay through everything they are true best friends. For a boy without a girlfriend like me, friendship is the best thing that comes to life because I will not worry about the fakes.

It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on. =) I will keep my chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. That's why I'm so happy today =)

Arrr...so tired now...The nicest thing for me now is sleep, at least I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment