Thursday, June 21, 2012

feeling good without phobia

Today I got a news brought by my friend, saying that Mis Kitty will make sure the result of my supplement paper will be released the week before convocation. Even though I ave not pass my exam, but it is a good news still. The best feeling in the world today is knowing that your friends were happy together with me when I share my happiness with them. This joy cannot be brought by family members. Only those crazy friends will hug you when they are too excited and cannot control themselves. Miss those crazy days. I gonna go back to KL soon. SIIit in the bus alone heading to a place that bring me a lot of phobias. MacDonophobia, lonelinophobia, supppaperophobia, insomnophobia, lazinessphobia, dissapointedphobia, ect......

No comments:

Post a Comment