Tuesday, June 19, 2012

leisure time

I can hear my supp paper is calling me. Yet I'm still lying on my bed, feeling stressful and helpless. I chat with ts for more than 2hours to released stress. Few years ago, I chat with my buddy like this, there are endless topics. But once having a girlfriend, both the guy and the girl changed. The girl's best friend complaint about her. But I the have no one to complain, so i swallow it into my stomach.And I ask myself will I be the same as them? Now I think I would not be like that to certain people but to some , I will just haizzzz... last week I meet a lot a lot of my secondary school best friends. As friendly as previously. No much change in appearance and attitud.e. thwing that i am not very get used to is the way they reply message can be so fast. Which means I also have to reply them asap. If not I will feel ashamed and being scolded. They stull can create lots of jokes. I like jokes. Kl students are very sensitive to.jokes so cannot simply play jokes with them. I am quite happy with my old friends who cherris my a lot. Thanks sheayee for accompanying me online while he was doing nothing at there. Thank boonping for 8gua'ing with me for 3 hours at Uncle John. Now all leave alor star already, so I also dont want to go to search for free wifi already. I subscride hotlink internet. Rm2 to access facebook for 2 days. I should buy 100gb at Rm2, which is more worthy. The day without internet I slept earlier than the normal day. I feel sleepy now again. hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment