Tuesday, June 26, 2012

stranger-to-be

Today I just finished my supplementary paper in ucsi. After that I went to see PHC training for a while. Luckily CK is in KL, at least I,can have a good shelter although he seemed inconvinient. I tried to ask for another time but seems not being welcomed with giving no responce. I feel like I am getting more and more strange towards my sailou. Sailou is a word is that word that I never use to call him for very long.I feel his changes. He never plays joke with me like last time. He like to ignore. He likes to use ignorance to stop a conversation.At first, I cant accept the No responce to sms knowingly the handphone is always stick to him. Not the same person i ever know or actually i dont really know him in the beginning. Will our friendship ends after my convo? I am not in his gang, anything happen i wont be informed. It seems no difference for a person who get a girlfriend. Only gf is the world the other just can be ignored. I once think of ignore this person but he is my best friend in KL, how can i take revenge. Even if I wanna take revenge, I also dont have the chance to so so, since I seldom get a smg from my sailou already.every sem break we never keep in touch as well.Just accept it and never wish myself can be appreciated anymore. I really wish he can change back. A person that can always smile but not always,emo. I still want this best friend. But i really dont like to text him anymore. He doesnt care and i cant tolerate it. Anyway, he helps me this time, i dont like to owe my friend, what can I do in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment