Saturday, June 2, 2012

Changes

I feel like nothing to do, but I am so busy, maybe that's the excuse of laziness. I tidied up my room this afternoon. I found many cards and presents in secondary school. Really miss those days.Few presents are from xiao mei mei, I not even could remember it. I just know I played with xiao mei mei before. All those people i knew them friendater. Still rember every night and even during tuition also was busy with sms.When grew older, no more facebook no more xiao mei mei already. But every morning before class started, SY will jio me wandering around school to kap lui...yomg how fun was secondary school life, no worries, no stress, got support from parents and brothers. I never hate anyone that time, hard to make me angry. But now, I become very sensitive and very 'small gas'. If a person disappoint me without saying sorry, I will not treat that person as a good friend anymore. Why I changed so much

No comments:

Post a Comment