Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another sleepless night guaranteed

I just wake up from sleep. What a tiring day and I slept for few hours after coming back from workshop. It's not a lucky day for me. Many things had made me to commit in that accident. I was driving slow in front of BHP at the opposite site of Taman Connaught,suddenly a car bang my car from behind. I can hear the load noice and feel the impact. This was my first time being hit by a car and I can sense the ache on my back. It's not very serious, there was some minor scratch on my bumper, but a significant dent in my car. The malay driver treated me as a fool by offering me rm150 as for my compensation. I refused it. He brought me to a workshop with a promise of willing to pay for my car repair. The boss of the workshop there asked me to go there any time and the driver will pay rm550 for it. Once I leaved, the boss told the driver that he actually didn't need to pay that much as he can made a police report and he just have to pay rm300 for it. That's why he phoned me again and asked me whether to accept his compensation of rm300. I told him that I will find a cheaper workshop which is around my resident area as well as convenient to me, and I will contact him later. I went to Taman Connaught, Taman Tayton, and finally few workshop in Taman Lensen. The former costs me around rm500 to as much as rm800. I met a guy who introduce a workshop for me in Taman Lensen as there's so many workshops there and I expected the competition among them will definitely somehow affect the price of service. I was amazed by my bargaining skill. Finally, after bargaining with the boss, I managed to get the offer of RM400 to get every thing settled. It's just a minor procedure and the paint of my car (pearl paint) is too limited that they have to charge me higher. I contact the driver again and told him that he just have to pay rm450, thinking that I still can earn his RM50. However he said it's beyond his limit, he claimed that he can just ignore me and just pay the summon which is just RM300. I've wasted so much saliva to get his sympathy and let him feel my sorrow and misfortune. At last, he increased his limit to RM400 which is the maximum that he can afford. I gave him my Maybank account, but I still feel afraid that I can't get the reasonable compensation because I refused to accept the compensation at the first time and planned to bet for more to minimise my loss as much as possible. Anyways, as long as I'm not injured in this case, it is still not that bad yet. But this incident affects my mood a lot. I was driving alone for few workshops. I can't smile to whoever I met. I was simply exhausted after all, lying on the bed while playing Draw Something until I felt asleep. Forever alone.

My poor small little kelisa

No comments:

Post a Comment