Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy for clerkship

Busy life is started and I feel so happy. I'm always scared that I'm too free and there is nothing to do with my leisure time. Don't know why I never feel down at all for these few days. I've learn to think in a positive way and it really makes me feel much better. Leaving UCSI soon, should I start counting down? Today sms with few friends and suddenly feel like want to hug them before I leave. After graduation, there will be less sms, less sing k sessions or perhaps no more. I should appreciate the time left for being a student. My mind sometimes is so messy, unlike bipolar disorder, I feel happy and not so happy at the same time. All birthday celebrations in KL I think thy will be the last celebration with Uni friends. 10am now, it's time to sleep. haizz...clerkship. This morning I met the psychiatric patient in real. Thank god they never show "disinhibited behavior" towards lengcai Jenwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment