Friday, May 18, 2012

Bye Bye Mood

Seetheng had taught me 1 thing yesterday and it's quite useful. When you're alone at home, when you feel lonely, just on the music out loud. And I did it and it worked. Never know it can be so enjoying. No sad song for tonite yeah~

This morning I went to Kuchai Lama, the place that I used to go. Still can remember, first time being there was for celebrating Dr Lim's birthday with Yuensi and Chunkit at WinSoon fishhead noodle shop. Today I went there again. The difference is I went there alone this time, many memories poped out in my mind. I've been there with Tzemin and lily's gang for JoJo Ban Mee. I've been there once for noodle that Simon described as a noodle that can jump in your mouth, can't remember with whom I went. I've been there for flowflake with CK. I've once with TS and Diana at hawker stalls after going back from stadium. I've been there with YS at Chili Padi. I've been to Chong Qing Chicken Pot with lily and her friend. I've been there twice with KeanTatt and LaiPeng them at Taipei Walker. I've been having buffet at Shabu shabu with Weikit and Sudharma. I've been there twice with CK and once with LeeLean at Vege shop. Other than those few times, I almost alone there. Today I walked around there and took some photos. I don't want to come here anymore, I want to pass my exam.

This afternoon, I keep login GSC for 30 minutes but I failed. My Digi line is a damn thing, and my Streamyx  has been cut because we never pay the bill. Without hesitation, I took my car key and heading to Mid Valley. It's not hard at all to get a single ticket. I watched Avengers, the movie that everyone has watched. One couple, seeing me alone, asking me whether the seat beside me was available or not. They doubt that I'm watching movie alone. Yeah, so what, I'm so down and I just wanna watch a movie to make myself happier, why they made me more down? I'm so stressed in the afternoon, I was worried about my result. After the movie, I feel better. 2 girls had approved my friend request. One of them, a more friendly one, started to talk nicely to me. I smiled a while, and i know this is a better ending. I should thank her instead, she let me see the real personalities of others, the so-called brothers. Anyways, it will come to a halt  when I leave KL.

I'm going back with Jos tomorrow. He asked for dimsam as breakfast in the morning. I feel like asking my bro to go along. But when I think twice, I zip my mouth again. I'm really scare that being rejected even for the very last time. I'm more afraid that he used money constrain as an excuse. He's willing to spend with his gang because he think it worth it. But, to me...I have experienced once, he just kept quiet and I get hurt enough that I dare not ask again on the days onwards. Till now, I still don't know who am I. I born to be accompany those lonely souls and end up I'm the loneliest pity guy eventually.

I moved my stuff up and down for uncountable times. Thanks TS for offering help but I don't need help I think. Few hours later, I will stay in my air-con room and watch drama everyday. I planned to quit Fb, as it only brings sadness to me nowadays. I dare not open the photo albums to see how happy are those people. The feeling of FFK is even worst. It can be said to be my first time give a big FFK. Some people may ask why, but some never. Those never are my housemates, they never concern about the thing other than them perhaps. I hope my ffk is wrong, if my ffk is right decision, that means I have to take supp paper for my exam. Can someone console me please, instead of saying I'm crazy as what I've received in my phone just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment