Friday, May 25, 2012

Supp


This morning keep refreshing the webpage, I was so crazy when the result can’t be seen. I was so panic for the whole morning, until I was not able to take a nap in the afternoon. I’ve never had this kind of feeling before. Yesterday night, I made 2 dreams. The first dream was I got 2 subjects fail. The second dream was like the real condition now. The first dream is horrible, I woke up because I was too scared. I sms Jos and Sailou as I really felt very bad.

Now, I get my result. I’m no longer panic. I stay calm and start planning what to do, and start to think how if my plan fails. It’s time to seek for some help. Asking somebody to register for me, how to bank in, who to keep my slip and when can pass to me, asking somebody to ask Ms Kitty when is the date for supplement paper, planning when to go and where to stay and the duration.

ChengCheng was the first person who phone me, followed by HanCheng and brothers. Some kept sms me who made me so busy for replying. All telling me the same thing, ‘No worry, You can make it’. I listened till sien. I also know I must not be sad, I must not worry much. But, how? I wish somebody can tell some jokes or other means which can make me happy. But, after getting my result, I received the truth immediately, because I already know I might fail, and I just hope miracle will happen. None of the Bangkok friends could understand it and what in their mind was about how I ffk. I received thousands of sms but no one really console me, just asking me to do my best. Only few makes me feel so touched, HC asked me for supper, Wennie asked me whether I need to talk, CK offers me accommodation. My failure can gain so much concern, this worth a lot. I suddenly feel like not that bad, I console those people when there is no people concole me, as I know their feeling well. So far, there are 10 people whom I know, taking supp with me, I’m not alone and at least better than someone who has to retake the subject next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment