Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shadow

My Digi data is so slow and I'm quite lazy to online. I can't online too much. It would be like this for these coming 6 months. I used my internet data for accessing Youtube in my TV to sing karaoke. These few days tried new songs and sing non-stop. Unbelievably, I joined those uncle and aunty, sang in a public room specially designed for those old folks who like to sing. Days passed very fast, I totally forgot about my result. Until yesterday night, I feel nervous again. I know the fact can't be changed, but I'm still hoping something good happen to me. My heartbeat was extremely fast in these morning. I recalled what Ms. Kitty has told me, I recalled my first F in my life, and I was depressed for few hours. The only cure is music.

For this moment I have nothing to write in my blog. I not yet miss my friends, everyday is just like a normal day.  Never feel sad for so many days. Just a bit unhappy with some late replies, but it's still ok, because I'm also that kind of person. I salute WC and TS for their fast reply within one minute, no matter when the message is sent. They make me feel guilty when I cant reply message in time.  WC must be cursing me for some times.

Tonight talkbox rings again. Some familiar voices are running in my ears. I miss them but they are busy with their career and life already. Yesterday I also received  messages from sailou, as usual, received only when he's sad. So, I must wish him always sad. Last week told him something regarding a word called 'forever'. Start feeling guilty by mentioning this word again. 5 years ago, this word killed me slowly and I've made a same mistake again. Apparently I'm not strong enough, I'm still live in a dark shadow, I can't escape from the incident     happened 5 years ago. It changed my personalility from time to time, I can feel my abnormalility now. When everyone disappoint me, I also disappoint everyone. Don't know who really understand why I ffk, why I don't want to go Bangkok even though it can said to be the first and last graduation trip.

I think I wanna learn from TK. I wanna disappear in this world for a period of time. No MSN no Facebook No foursquare, put my hp apart, is it possible? I was so active in those stuffs because I'm too lonely, I'm finding true friends and seek for a little concern. Now I came back home, my sister and nieces stay in my house next week, I'm no longer alone. So, please, let me pass my exam, I am too scared staying in KL, I'm too scared being alone and watching other live happily but not me. I just want a simple life now, reorganise my mood, change my belief, make new friends, forget the pass, start new life and blog as usual. It's time to change my blog setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment