Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last

Yo...leaving KL soon. The only thing that irritated me the most before I KL was being deleted by two persons in Fb. Tonight, I'm alone at home. I calm myself down and I added the two girls in Fb. The approval is not so important now. I just do whatever I think I can do before leaving KL, I shouldn't let them affect my mood.

Yesterday I went out with Wennie and Seetheng. they brought me to Zanmai Sushi. This was my first time and it's also one of the places that I wish to go before saying bye bye to KL. A wonderful night hanging out with them. We went to KTZ while Kuen, Jos and Jonathan joined afterwards. At least I spent my whole day with friends but not alone. I planned to go on Tuesday at first. I changed my mind to Friday because I still wanna meet those people.

Today afternoon was my last time sing k at Neways with a bunch of random friends, using student ID to get 50% discount for the very last time. During singing, I looked at them, I asked myself, when can I meet them again? When can I sing k again? I suddenly feel so down. I hope the time can move slower, so that I can enjoy my hobby for a longer period. Thank god, today sailou was not going out with his gang, so that I can pull him out to sing k with me. this is the first time and I strongly believe that it will be the last as well. Very luckily today is his off day, if not he definitely will choose his gang instead of mine. Tonight we didn't talk much face to face but it will be the longest as compared to future. During convocation day, I might not have so much time to talk with. Surprisingly, my nose felt sour for some times. Whenever I recall the gala night video, I feel so touched and also feel so reluctant. It's quite surprise that he would say those words. He is really a good friend, just too bad that I do not belong to his gang. I just can see how happy are they and how lonely am I. So thank God again, sometimes he might feel like his is not in the gang, so that i have chance to talk with. Haha, being selfish for so long, now I really wish him can mix well in his gang and don't think negatively like me anymore. The difference is he is still trying to mix with, but I never trust anyone, and my heart is dead for too long already.

Tonight is a lonely night, as usual, after gala night, everynights were the lonely nights. I feel like going to pasar malam tonight for the last time, but, in fact, I want somebody to accompany me. If not, I scare I will be damn emo in pasar malam. I will never forget last semester I walked alone in pasar malam every week. It's not a pleasant experience. So my last decision is, staying at home and blogging, at least it's more meaningful than wandering around alone in pasar malam.

Tomorrow, again, alone at home, packing my stuff and prepared myself going back to Alor Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment