Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Learn

Today I did nothing again. I am addicted to Tetris Battle. The day after tomorrow I have another paper, but the holiday mood seems start once gao dim clinical clerkship paper today. I've not enough sleep yesterday. Anyways, take SeeTheng who wake me up at midnight. She is such a good girl. she misscalled me twice, bu I didn't wake up. She Line'd me, but I didn't see the message. She scared I cant recieve the line message, sms me through Digi. I have no choice, I have to wake up to thank her. I've never feel so touched for so long. I get so numb by the environment since last year. Seldom people chit chat with me anymore. I never receive sweet messages like secondary school anymore. When a person get older, he has to accept the fact that he is no longer in secondary school. When you see your secondary schoolmates whom you always stay together with, now, they have their own life, living in different country, stay apart from you, and will get married one day, then you only know, you are also in the same path, moving together, adapting a new life, changing accordingly. Tonight, as usual, looking at the 4 walls, telling myself, this will come to an end, this is the last week, enjoy your loneliness, be prepared of saying goodbye to Angkasa Condo which you always imagine it as a prison. Wipe all your tears, don't leave any stain even you accidentally drop any. Forgive all people who disappointed you, forgive those leave you alone, be thankful to those who cherish you, appreciate those in hometown waiting for you silently and patiently. I love you, my parent. Because I come to KL, I feel like I love you more. Forgive me if I did anything wrong. I will learn to control myself. I will. Oh ya~ Today I heard a good news. Haha, it's a good news only if it happened in this semester. Luckily, I'm leaving soon, if not, I will experience the same thing happened in 2 years ago. My prediction was never wrong. That's why I always feel that I'm clever enough to stay away and protect myself. I know my prediction will be correct, so I easily get emo after thinking of a lot of things. But now, once getting know the answer, I feel nothing already. No feeling because of no surprise, no feeling because it's none of my business anymore. But, still very happy when someone say thank you to you when actually you really want to help that person. I don't know when I my turn, but I'm sure she will be my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment