Saturday, May 26, 2012

No faith

I said I will quit facebook, but today I've spent a lot of time for it. Other than Fb, I don't know what else I can do when I lay down on my bed. Today is not a happy day, I feel very 'fan'. This morning my mum met 4 Malays and her gold necklace was roped. So many stuff to 'fan' today by my nieces, my house owner, my mum schedule and many more. Eventually I decide to go KL on next Monday. I feel so bored and fan at night, wanna find somebody to keng gai to balance my mood, but don't know find who. Find sailou kit, aiya find wrong person, say wrong thing kua no reply, haiz I'm always nothing to him only need help got value. Find sailou Seng, as expected, reply very fast, can talk nonsense with, really can release stress, but cannot keng sam si. Only kit and keet can keng sam si, too bad no boobs no reply even though really use heart to treat them like brothers. Next week sailou Yi come back from Singapore. A 'yeah' in my heart. finally can hang out already. The life without girlfriend is like that, like a gay lou finding brothers to talk with. But friendship won't last long. Maybe after 3 months you will become a trash even though hoping they will not. I've no faith and I'm tired. That's why I want to sleep now

No comments:

Post a Comment