Monday, May 14, 2012

Sleep Paralysis

Initially I thought that after Gala Night I can write some happy stuffs in my blog. That's only what I think. But, in fact, I feel very scare now. I'm helpless. Staying at home for whole day yesterday and something unpleasant thing happened to me. I feel something was approaching me when I was sleeping. I know I shouldn't think in such a way. And since I was small I really don't believe it. I always said, it never happen to me before, how can I believe it. Yesterday, it was a scarynight. I heard some horrible noice, and i kept sleeping. I suddenly felt a heavy pressure over me, some invisible force started choking me. I can open my eye, but my pillow covered my eyesight, and I saw nothing. I want to puch away the pillow but no matter how, I was not able to do so. It last for few minutes and I am sure I'm in conscious. The few minutes can make me remember for a lifetime. When I regained my movement, to my surprise, I feel that my whole body is very numb. I felt very cold and I keep silvering and I was breathing really fast. I text sailou to prove that I was not dreaming. Today when i woke up, I see the message again, ya, I'm not dreaming. Today the whole morning, I can feel like I am so weak, so blur and have no interest in doing any thing. I bang my car when I was parking. This is holy shit, how can this happened to me. It's just parking a car at my parking slot at Angkasa Condo, which I did for thousands times in these 3 years. If i'm going to repair it, I have to spend rm600 for it. It's so hurt. I lost my camera charger which cost me 100+ and now this costs me even more. My haert is so pain now. I am still cant forgive my carelessness. By right, I have a movie to watch in this afternoon, I can't make it now, I feel stress, some rest is needed. I phoned my mum and she called me pray. I want somebody accompany me seriously. I dare not cover my face during sleeping now. I'm afraid that the force paralyses me again and put the pressure on my pillow. Tonight I have to face it alone again. I'm the only one at home. Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment