Sunday, November 6, 2011

Age of Miracles

After watching "嬷嬷帆帆(Age of Miracles)", I believe fundamentally that family is the most important thing in life. This movie touched me a lot, especially the last part which made my tears drop. I miss my home now. Last week was my mum's birthday. I cant believe myself, saying I love you to her the very first time in my life. And she replied me the same. I think I have changed time by time. Unlike other people's parent, my parents are almost 70. I am afraid that I've not many chances to say this on their birthdays. I afraid that they will leave me one day. Whenever I feel sad, i will always tell myself, at least I love family love. How if one day the world left me alone? I don't like to stay in my room everyday, facing 4 walls and a ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment