Thursday, November 17, 2011

I don't like this semester

What a lonely night before I go back hometown. By right tonight I should be at One Utama with my friends. Because of hospital A&E oncall, so have to change to tomorrow morning. Then I ask myself, how am I going to spend my time tonight? I want to have a dinner with anyone, but everyone tell me that they have their own activities. I heard lots of compliments about the movie 'na xie nian'. I try to ask seek for people to accompany me. There are 3 people already plan to watch tomorrow night, but I must go back home in tomorrow afternoon. Another one wants to go to his friend's house play games. Then I asked sailou and he did watch already. Then I ask HC, but his relatives come to find him tonight. Then I ask Cheng and she said I should ask her earlier. Then I ask Khang and he said he will watch with his friends. At the end, i book a ticket in Mid Valley and it will be the 5th movie that I'm going to watch alone. Unfortunately, I cant transfer my credit while booking a ticket. I miss the chance to watch and there is no GSC in Alor Star. The life of a person who does not have girlfriend or best friends should be like that. I'm sitting in front of my laptop which I treated as my wife for very long. How nice it would be if my wife can stand up and hug me and tell me that I'm not alone. I just talked to my sister and I coundn't recognize her voice. I wonder how long it is since our last chat. Maybe later i will search some comedies in PPstream while enjoying my last pack of maggie mee. At the same time I am afraid that i will take supplementary paper in this sem. I can feel that I'm a bit more hardworking than previous semesters. However, I admit that I never study properly and I have no mood to study in this semester. I woke up at lunch time everyday and keep bullied by my handphone alarm clock. Since teckkeng has a girlfriends, we seldom meet anymore, even anyone's birthday celebration, he is not in sight. Last time when I saw him study in library or Block A, I use his study speed as a standard and it will at least slightly motivate me to study. During study break, he used to be the one who made me can reach school at 8am and also the one who accompanied to take my lunch everyday. But now, I seldom see him anymore and never took > 5 meals with him in this semester. He rush back to see his girlfriends every week despite if there is a quiz or not. So, actually single is also not that bad. It's less problematic, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment