Friday, November 11, 2011

Once in the Blue Moon

Tonight is the night of full moon. I just have had porridge as my dinner. My body calmed and I felt the indigestion afterwards. I forgot to buy herbal remedy to reduce my body heat. I sat in the car while radio was playing my favorite pop songs. At the same time I stare at the sky for 30 minutes. The feeling of being love is the same feeling that I get when I stare into the moon on a clear night, it's beautiful. This is my very first time stare at the moon with the companion of music in my car. What a tiring and mentally exhausting day after a tough exam paper in this morning. Tomorrow I have to boost my brain's workability. Again, where should I go? I feel sleepy staying alone at home and my brain cant function properly. Time passes so fast, I wasted my night again. I have to borrow part of my sleeping time for writing blog. Unlike her, she has so many things to tell other people. But I prefer use blog to complain my unsatisfaction about somethings, wishing somebody can comment about it. There are more and more unsatisfactory things as I grow older. I don't like to see somebody knocks other's people head. However, I always see it and even experienced it. I keep quite, just don't want to get freak out and let her to realize it herself. But today she gave a heavy knock on other people's head again.

No comments:

Post a Comment