Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Glimpse of Time

Friend makes time passes very fast and time makes friends pass too if friends never keep in touch. But I think, time, which changes people, does not alter the image that we have retained of them. I will appreciate the years and happy times when friends meant a lot to me.

Basically, events in the past may be classified into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter. I yet don't know how to classify it sometimes. Maybe the only thing that matters is the everlasting future. The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. I hope i can graduate next year. If so, I left half year staying in KL. 5 months should be very fast. I think I will miss the people in KL although I don't really the place. Actually I make myself lonely. It's my choice and I cant blame anyone. I don't know why I feel shy to ask people accompany me. I can simply ask friends to go for breakfast in Alor Star. But in KL, if I woke up early, I have to take breakfast myself. I miss old days. Maybe this can explain why i wake up so late every day. It has been 1 month I wake up at lunch time. At the same time I cant sleep at night. It is funny to say that I seek happiness through Facebook, but it's real. Facebook is nothing but a solely route for me to share my sadness and happiness when the feeling is still fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment