Monday, November 7, 2011

It's 4am

Waking up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep back can it be called insomnia? Maybe i woke up late everyday and sleep too much in the afternoon make me so hard to sleep at night. My headache always visits me in the afternoon and the Panadol seems ineffective for quick relief. The night is still the same, quite as usual, colder than normal. I feel very hungry now. Luckily I've bought some snacks and biscuits yesterday, because I know I will need them. I almost finish my maggi mee and I forgot to top up the stock at home. I am tired to explore new place to eat. No matter how nice is the place, I'm still eating alone. I experience loneliness too much that when I see somebody is eating alone, I will feel like be a companion. But sometimes I ask myself, when people know I will eat alone, will they do the same? I actually know the answer. The world is very realistic.

"Best friend" this word always confuse me a lot. How can say once the opposite sex has become a best friend, it's hard to become a girlfriend? I also a little skeptical how two people of opposite genders can be best friends, if either one of them has a boyfriend/girlfriend? Wont their partner feel jealous? If I have a girlfriend I wont think I will be that generous enough to let her be so close with another guys. This also explains why I always being dumped by friends once they have boyfriends. During my secondary school, what's weird to me was that when I went to places together with a girl, friends would constantly ask if we're dating. Sometimes, they just assumed. At the end, the friendship just ended. If best friends are from same sex, it could potentially be brothers and it could be so troublesome when other people judging them wrongly too much. At the end, same thing happens, friendship selection and termination never end. If he/she wont care this kind of things, then only can be best friends. So cruel. At the end, stay alone better huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment