Saturday, November 12, 2011

My life~

I start packing since I am in the mood of heading back to hometown. The tentative date for my journey is set on 18 November. Hopefully can meet my best friend in KL whom I never meet for almost 4 years. His sms came as a surprise and I was told that he will work in Penang from next month onwards. I recall my secondary school life and I smile. No doubt, the closest relationship outside the family is friendship. But overvaluing friendship will probably make life absolutely terrible and tragic. It's not easy to establish a social base because there are too many kinds of people in this world. I always blacklist people in my life. It's like keep killing humans around me, till I have no more, and I realize that I'm all alone. I have learned a lot when I was being alone. If want to fish for friendship, bait with the heart, but not the brain. I'm happy as I still can feel my heartbeat in my chest. I should use it more often. I admit I was so fake during my secondary school, my feeling will be concealed at any time no matter what. I went to another class to find my close friend during recess time. We did keep in touch after graduated from form 6. She is so kind, clever and help me a lot. I have found her but too bad her boyfriend had found her first. It's not easy to have someone that you can make you always happy and can be trusted. So, life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. My parents always told me "We are not rich, you are still a student, you can find your partner right after you have your own financial support." I had too much influence from my family and always agree with what my parents said. But I never know it's that hard to find a suitable one until I meet so many ones in my life and I find myself can tolerate with neither one. Perhaps I don't know how to appreciate things until they are gone. Sometimes a word can be so hurtful that a millon words would not bring the original situation back.

No comments:

Post a Comment