Thursday, February 23, 2012

Busy life

Quizes, assignments and clerkship!!!! As Sarania said, starting from next week, we are expected to have NO LIFE!!!I wonder if I still have time to write on my blog. I still can remember last year. Once clerkship started, I've to take dinner alone almost every day. And also since that period, I started to think very much. Haha, I still can remember I started to doubt about myself and my friendship and I also started to miss home. I felt that my friend was using me, abandon me when I become needless. I was so down and at the same time, a friend's girlfriend whom I treated as good friend, scolded me with obscenity. Then, there is a person told me this:'Don't be so sad, Jenwin. When you think of being abandoned, in fact, the loss goes to that person because he/she loses the one who truly care for him/her, but what you lose is just a person that never care for you.' Then I started to forgive those who hurt me badly. I should learn to be strong, to be able to stay alone. Sometimes, I don't mind to accompany those who are alone because I felt like they were just like me, and I felt pity for them.

I just finished watching '缺宅男女' last few episods. It made my tears dropped during the scene when their mother passed away. The actors are so good and even made me feel that I'm a part of their family. I miss my hometown now. I want to meet my parents and my friends. BoonPing just phoned me. He said that he was driving and suddenly feel like want to chat with me. I believe that a friend who already has a gf/bf and still remember you, is a friend that really care for you. I already fed up with those only care for opposite and neglect others. If I have a gf I will treat them as what they treat me. Too bad that I'm still single. Shit, I can't take revenge haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment