Monday, February 6, 2012

Chap Goh Meh

Sunday:
I was so free. I have nothing to do. I was lying on my bed again with my lovely 'wife'. At night, I went to Taman Permaisuri. It has been a long time I never go there. I feel that it's very far if I was driving alone. Coming out with friends, the feeling is different. I treat it like a gathering. It is not left many times we can come out and eat together anymore. 12 weeks later, I will leave KL, the place that I don't like the most. The night in KL is extremely cold. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when I was at hometown.

Monday:
Happy Chap Goh Meh
I woke up very late today and directly go for lunch. After lunch, finding friends to accompany me to go Taman Permaisuri. It seems no one can give me a confirmed answer. I did ask sailou but he definitely will join his gang. It took me so long to ask and I ended up asking Yuen Si who is from so far. Luckily she started feel like going after I have wasted so much saliva. Haha, this is my first time see girls throw oranges into the water. And there are a lot of desperate men finding their soul mates. When can I find mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment