Monday, February 13, 2012

The eve of valentine's day

I'm so sleepy now. I still have not finish my PBL. Can I sleep now and wake up at 10pm? I have no mood to do anything now. Tomorrow is valentine's day, to me it's "single awareness day". I couldn't sure that I can finish my PBL before evening or not, But I'm not sure what to do tomorrow. I don't like to join lots of people on this day, cause I don't want to be single and forever alone. I'm not feeling well now. I wish I was at my hometown now, at least, I can call some buddies to accompany me. I don't want too many people around me but I don't wanna to be alone, and I don't know what I want actually. I plan to watch drama tomorrow. I will try not to on Facebook too much. I don't really like how sweet are the couples and how happy are those single ladies and men celebrating their freedom. I just want somebody see through my loneliness and talk to me for a while, just a while, any time, anything. The night is blue and I want to off my handphone. I wish no one disturb me now. OK, goodnight to myself now. I love you, jenwin!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment