Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maggi

I used 2 days to watch 20 episodes of Hong Kong drama!! I feel like want to take maggi man at the same time enjoy my lovely drama. But, yesterday I just took maggi mee 20packs of maggi left. I am so weak recently. I know that I will be going to sick if I take maggi 2 days consecutively. Some people were sick because they were happy and drank too much, I'm sick because of too maggi. Haha, that's humiliating. Tonight, I want to go pasar malam and plan to pay the rent for this month which is supposed to be paid at the beginning of this month. But, after I reached my parking basement I only realised that I left the owner's account number at home. I felt too lazy to go back home and suddenly I have no plan at the moment. I went to Giant to shop for my unhealthy food. I picked up my phone and search for free sms...haha...luckily Jos hasn't taken dinner yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment