Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gift and New Glasses.

Yesterday I received a birthday present from keet, von, faiz and waileng. It's a vintage green polo tee. Surprisingly, it fits me well. I like the colour and size so much. Polo tee can make a people look mature and at the same time also young. This morning I wore it to school.

Today I saw a junior posted a picture of herself, with a new spectacles. I asked her where she got it and how much was the price. She told me that it's inexpensive. Without any doubt, I went to the place she suggested. The shop's name is D'eyewear which is located at SS2. I planned to buy a nerdy glasses. It costs me RM150. The similar model that I found in my hometown costs RM300++. Paying RM150 and get a new look, I think it is worth it. After that I see no message in my handphone, then I went to Wai Sek Kai to have my dinner. Every time I saw many people were queuing up at Baba's Nasi lemak. It's just zhap fan, and I wonder how can it attract crowd. I walked around and at the end, I stop at Baba's nasi lemak and decided to have a try. I ordered a medium size rice which is so lttle, with Lala, kogn bou mantis prawn and vege. It costs me Rm8.50. That's beyond my expectation!! However, I think I will try again, because I like the mantis prawn very much!! I am still thinking of it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment